Thursday, January 18, 2018

2018 - Day 18/347 - Thursday...1864...

Do you ever have one of those days when nothing goes right? Well, this was not one of those days for me. Some things did go right for me; I woke up, read the paper, drove in to the office, and a lot of things went right. But there were several work things that did not go right, and those things did not go right unnecessarily. Things did not go right because folks just don't want to do what they say they will do. Other people break and default on legal binding contracts, just because they think they are smarter than other people. And then I become the enforcer. I am sorry that your lack of planning has caused you this inconvenience. I am extra sorry that your lack of planning has caused you this inconvenience, and that your inconvenience has caused ME to be inconvenienced. It was not my challenge, it was all yours, and now you think you should be released from responsibility, at the harm or someone else. Well, that is not how it works. Fess up, face up, and shut up.

Other than that, I have no strong opinions.

Oh yeah, this was a pretty cool sunrise this morning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FESS UP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment