Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 - Day 363/2 - Friday...

I left the house early this morning, I had an 8 o'clock appointment to have the windows tinted in my car. They said it should be ready by 2 p.m., 3 p.m. at the latest. Tosalyn picked me at at the tint place on her way in, and I don't think that was too much out of her way (hope not). They called at 3:15 this afternoon and said the car was not ready yet, they had a challenge with the windshield tint. I told them we were closing the office and my ride (see above) would drop me off and I would wait in the lobby. I got there before 4 o'clock and sat with a room full of other people. I watched them put tint on EVERY window in the car AFTER I got there this afternoon. I did not leave that place until 10 minutes after 7 this evening. I remained calm (trying) and explained to the guy that I believed they had not even started working on my car until mere moments before I had arrived. He denied it, no voices were raised, but I was not happy. I know sh*t happens, but just say so. I would have been much less annoyed, and I would not have had one of those voices that really means 'get out of the way, his brain is about to explode'.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IMPATIENCE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment