Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2017 - Day 360/5 - Tuesday...

We think it is Tuesday, but we are not sure. It could be Sunday (it feels like Sunday), but again, we are not sure. Maybe it is Monday. The trash collectors come on Monday and they came today, so maybe it is Monday. It is hard to tell. I am going to work tomorrow, and it feels like tomorrow might be Monday (since I am going to work after being off over the weekend), but I still kind of think that today is Tuesday. The television schedules are totally screwed up, so that is no help at all. It was grey and kind of raining all day today, so that usually happens on the weekends, so maybe today is Saturday. We are not sure. We do know that we have a crazy chicken out in the coop. On December 10th (that was a Sunday), we decided not to collect the eggs she was sitting on any longer. She is now sitting on 17 eggs (at last count). The other day, I decided that 17 eggs were enough for one chicken to sit on, so I marked all the eggs with a black marker, and decided I would collect all eggs laid after that time. I went out the next day and discovered that she (or maybe they, are chickens polygamous?) had turned many of the eggs, so it actually seems like we may be proud papas of some chicks sometime in the future. Or maybe not. The expected date of the first chicks is not before December 31st, but I will begin prepping for chicks this week. The 31st is a week from last Sunday. Or maybe a week from today. I have no idea what day it is.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment