Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2017 - Day 361/4 -Wednesday...

I want to make it perfectly clear at the very beginning of this journal entry; the photo accompanying this entry was not my first choice of photos. In the interest of offending the fewest subscribers to this daily log on nothing substantially important, I have chosen to take the path more boring, and to simply project the facts, minus any editorial comment. I will also remind the legion of readers and followers that, as a matter of fact, I really do not care what the temperature is (let alone the wind-chill) of whatever berg it is you inhabit, mainly due to the reasonable fact that I AM NOT THERE! I AM HERE, and it is colder than a fart in a dead eskimo here on the edge of nowhere. All those of Eskimo heritage, please form a line to the right and my attorney will be along (as soon as hell freezes over) with the forms to complete and mail in about the class-action suit you may be anticipating.

Otherwise, just shut up, curl yourself up in a tight little fetal ball, and be prepared to be confronted with volumes of my bitching about the weather for the next six or seven days.

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COLD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment