Saturday, December 23, 2017

2017 - Day 357/8 - Saturday...

There are like a million calories on the kitchen island at the house. And that is not counting the apple pie that is not included in the photo. All the neighbors have been coming by and sharing their abundances with us, and we have been doing the same. So far, the chocolate covered peanuts are my favorites, but that is because that is the only thing I have tried so far, except of course for the pie that you cannot see.

Today was a Sunday kind of a Saturday. I loafed around a good part of the day, but I did clean the chicken coop and I took two bales of hay out to the cattle. Those are things I usually do on Sunday, but I got them checked off today. I am ahead of schedule. And I did get the lights up by the road working again, so that will be that until the next rain.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CALORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment