Wednesday, December 13, 2017

2017 - Day 347/18 - Wednesday...

If anyone tries to tell you that I am a selfie expert, don't believe them. Carrie and I made our annual pilgrimage to the Capitol this afternoon. It is truly a beautiful building, and if you are EVER in the neighborhood, you should make time to stop by. When I first moved to Austin (32 years ago) you could go into the Capitol 24/7. And you could park on the grounds. I know for sure you cannot park on the grounds anymore, and I am not sure what hours they are open, but make it a priority to visit if you get the chance. I also know for sure that you did not have to go through security to get into the building in 1985. Today, I get special treatment with my concealed handgun license, so there is no waiting in line for me. Worth t!

Today was a good day, a webinar in the morning, Capitol visit mid day, errands and a little bit of shopping in the afternoon, and I was home and in the big blue chair before the news came on.

Perfect!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CAPITOL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment