Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 - Day 364/1 - Saturday...

One more day to go and this year will be over. Sometimes I felt as if it would never end and other times I felt like the days were flying by. I cannot say that I will be sorry to see it go. Other than being healthy and happy, I cannot think of too many exceptionally great things that happened this year, and I/we are certainly hoping for better things! I did get the house and animals and plants prepared (as prepared as we can) for the low temperatures we are expecting beginning on Monday and continuing through most of the first week of the new year. Chicken coop cleaned, plants watered (before putting them back into the sheds and garage), hay taken to the cattle (they really didn't need hay, but hay we've got) and hose bibs covered (very neatly and well done if I do say so myself). So, we are as ready as we can be. There are a few things I still need to finish tomorrow, but most everything is done, and I hope I can comfortably rest back on my laurels.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LAURELS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment