Friday, December 8, 2017

2017 - Day 342/23 - Friday...

Well, the big chill has come and gone, and now we are in the middle of the grand thaw. The schools in Austin were closed today because there was a 'threat' of bad weather. There were a few spots with icy road conditions, but I left late to get to the office and I got there in less than ah hour. That very rarely happens. It was a good day, nothing much was going on, and I got lots of work done with very few distractions. Overall, nothing terrible to report, and I think I will get a couple extra hours sleep over the weekend. No threats of sub-freezing temps in the seven-day forecast, and I don't think there is any inclement weather in the extended forecast, either. The cannas tool a pretty good beating, though. They are done for the season, but they will be back in the spring.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THAW, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment