Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2017 - Day 354/11 - Wednesday...

Okay, today was a day of small accomplishments, but they were accomplishments none the less. It was kind of all about getting errands run and hiding stuff. Or maybe it was hiding errands and running stuff, I am not sure. Anyway, it started out very nicely as you can see in this photo. A beautiful sunrise, and it was sunny for most of the day. It hit about the 70 degree mark this afternoon, and tomorrow is supposed to be pretty much the same. Then, over the weekend it is supposed to below freezing, in the upper 20s for low temps, and in the 40s during the day. I need to figure out what I need to do to protect the plants in the front barn. I have a plan in my head, all I have to do is execute.

I discovered a water leak this afternoon...that is the whole purpose of reading the meters every day. Of course, there is the anal-retentive parts and the COD parts, but basically it is so I can know about water leaks before we waste thousands of gallons of water. We used a couple hundred gallons of water today, and that is WAY more than we typically use, so I went back and sure enough, there was a leak in the supply line to the trough. No need to panic though, the recent rains have put water in the tanks, and there is plenty of water for the cattle until I can get the line fixed. Problem solved.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LEAKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment