Sunday, December 3, 2017

2017 - Day 337/28 - Sunday...

Even though it is my birthday (and thanks for all the greetings and phone calls), I am feeling a little bit the way I think these roses look; a little bit ragged. Last night was the ABoR Installation for the 2018 incoming Board of Directors and my friend Steve was Installed as the Incoming Board President. It was a really fun event, and (as expected) I had too much to drink. That was the reasoning  for spending the night in a hotel close to the event, and it all worked out really well. I got up this morning and left the hotel about 6:30 to head home. I have needed to take a nap most of the day, and in fact I have taken a couple naps, but I think I will call it an early night.

The only problem now is, there is a Carol Burnett special on tonight, and I am conflicted. I expect there will be some good laughs, so I am going to delay bed time till after the program.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAGGED ROSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment