Friday, December 1, 2017

2017 - Day 335/30 - Friday...

Welcome to December. It was almost 80 degrees in Austin this afternoon, and a STRONG cold front is going to arrive on Tuesday, and our high temperatures will drop into the high 60s. Winter in Central Texas! I can't wait. But I digress. As noted above, it is Friday, and that means the start of the weekend, and as usual, this will be a very full weekend. In the morning, I expect to rise and make coffee, read the paper and make me and Jody a pile of eggs. The new girls are all beginning to lay now, and we are getting anywhere from 3 to five eggs a day. Once they all start laying, we may get 8 or 9 eggs a day, and I am threatening to get another half-dozen chicks in the spring. We shall see. Then there will be some watering to be done, and then I have to go into Austin to take care of some business. This photo just goes to prove that beauty is all around you, you just have to pay attention. I took this photo on the Interstate this morning, on my way into Austin.

We received 0.53" of rain in November, which is about four times more rain than they received in Austin.

Damn!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment