Monday, December 4, 2017

2017 - Day 338/27 - Monday...

We had an office lunch to celebrate my birthday (which was yesterday) today. We sat on the patio. The high temperature today was 85 degrees. It broke the former record (84 degrees recorded in 1954) both in the city and at the airport. We are expecting a 'cold' (haha) front to arrive tomorrow morning, and the high temperature is expected to be somewhere in the high 50s. And maybe a little bit of rain. And Wednesday and/or Thursday the low temperatures are expected to be in the 30s. I will be bringing the plants inside the garage or the front barn to protect them from freezing (haha) low temperatures, and then bring them back out. I think the plumeria will stay in the front barn for the rest of the season, I think it needs to go dormant. Mikey?

Otherwise, a pretty nice day. It will be pleasant for some cooler temperatures, but I give it three days (max) before we are complaining about the cold weather. Highs in the 60s/70s would be ideal, with lows in the 50s/60s. I really don't think that is too much to ask, and if you know someone for me to ask, let me know.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LUNCH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment