Tuesday, December 12, 2017

2017 - Day 346/19 - Tuesday...

A lot could be said about today, but I will keep it short and sweet. Today is Mikey's birthday, so I hope you will all wish him a Happy Birthday. AND, this evening was the company Christmas Party. This year we had it at the Dart Bowl. Great greasy Mexican food for dinner, then bowling more that even I thought I could. Tomorrow I will have excuses for why I am creaky and sore, but for now, it was a fun night, and it is too bad that most of you could not be there. A picture is worth a thousand words, and I think this picture might be worth more than that!

I got home late and there is a threat of a light freeze over night, so I brought the plants back in, no sense in taking any unnecessary chances. I have it down pretty well that, less than 15 minutes and all the plants are protected. I will probably set them back out in a couple days, and I think this is going to be the new norm for the next couple of months.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PARTY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment