Wednesday, December 6, 2017

2017 - Day 340/25 - Wednesday...

Yes, it is chilly (it's f'ing freezing!), yes it is windy (it's like a f'ing monsoon out there) and yes it is raining (crap, we will never see the sun EVER again!). The high temperature today was most likely at midnight, and it kind of went downhill from there. The current temperature here on the edge of nowhere is 43, and we are awaiting the arrival of the zombies and other freaks of nature just any minute. So far, since my last journal entry, we have received 1.14" of rain, and it is still kind of dribbly outside. I am not particularly complaining about the rain (I moved the plants in yesterday), but the combination of all the meteorological conditions is kind of alarming for those of us who do not have thickened blood. I do, however, expect we will all survive this phenomenon and most of us will make it to see another day.

Oh, and don't get me started about drivers who cannot drive in the rain. They can't drive in the most drivable conditions, either, the just have no aptitude for driving here.

So, other than complaining about the weather, what's new with you? This afternoon I was invited to the Austin Board of REALTORS® for the unveiling of the Presidents Wall, a commemoration of the past leadership at our association, going back to the founders in 1941. A very nice remembrance, and I am happy that I was included, and happy that I was able to contribute something.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PAST PRESIDENTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment