Monday, February 3, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 34/332, 2020 - Monday

There was a lovely sunrise this morning, and there was no foreboding of doom, so I thought that was a good sign. Traffic did not suck as bad as usual, and I think that could be attributed to the "day after" the Superbowl. The day after the Superbowl has become kind of an unwritten holiday for employers, because much of the workforce gets so plastered during the game that they would be useless at work. It is either that, or the coronavirus, take your pick. I'm going with the Superbowl thing. I took my car in for a look-see, and I have an appointment for the repair NEXT Wednesday (as opposed to THIS Wednesday). I am not happy to be driving around in a car with front end damage, mainly because of my comments to other drivers with front end damage. Mostly, they have front end damage because they are dumb masses...two words, this is a family journal.

Police in Winona, Minnesota (I like the sound of that), were called to the scene of an automobile accident in April, 2010. They found a car that had been driven into a utility pole. Witnesses said they saw a young man walking a dog leave the scene. Four hours later, 18-year
-old Michael Allen Butler called police and confessed. Butler told police he had crashed into the pole...because his dog had puked on him. Deputy Police Chief Tom Williams was skeptical at first, but after investigating the scene said he believed the young man...because they found dog puke all over the inside of the car. Butler was ticketed for driving without a license. I hope you have already had dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment