Monday, February 24, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 55/311, 2020 - Monday

I don't know about you, but this is what it looks like on a Monday morning when I have not shaved for a week. Time to get serious about stuff, and try my best to make myself look presentable. That in itself is a task that I would rather not take on, but I did, and it worked out okay. I did manage to get a lot of busy-work stuff done today, and I am glad for that. I try my best to give myself achievable goals, and that has always worked out well. I slept on the new mattress last night; the girls are pretty happy with it, but it seems I sleep on my side much more than I thought I did. The mattress has an adjustable base which is just fine if you are laying on your back, but laying on your side is a bit of a challenge. I tried Googling the answer, but it seems Mrs. Google was taking the day off. There were plenty of similar questions, but apparently no answers. SO...I will continue down this path and see if I can condition myself to the new sleep style. I'll get back with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment