Saturday, February 15, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 46/320, 2020 - Saturday

This is the central Texas version of Saturday Night Live...or maybe Saturday Night Slow. Saturday Night Stopped? I have been in and out of Austin twice today, and 75% of the time it was no problem. I really do not know what the problem was this evening, either, because after about thirty minutes, the back-up just kind of dissolved, and we were traveling again. Some things are just beyond explanation or comprehension. Traffic in central Texas is pretty much just a cluster every day, so I think of it kind of the same way I think about going to the Post Office. I need to do it, it is going to be slow, so just shut up and deal with it. The same attitude is displayed by me when I go to Costco. Kind of a 'holier than thou' demeanor. Only the little people take samples at Costco, complain about the Post Office and Interstate travel. Nope, not me, I am above all that.

Or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment