Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 57/309, 2020 - Wednesday

Well, I have already lost. I just could not make myself go to a movie today, and it was only because there was just not any movie playing (in a convenient location) that I cared about going to see. I guess I can still achieve the goal (I could go to three or four movies in one day if I wanted to), but for now, I think I need to come up with a new mission. Honestly, I am just happy being by myself for now. The dogs and I are perfectly content to eat and sleep ourselves into a stupor. It is supposed to freeze overnight tonight, but I don't think it will be too bad. We are in a high spot here, so we are not usually as cold as the weather stations report. I will be plenty warm in the house, even though it may be a two-dog-night. There is also the possibility that I may find an interesting movie on tv to watch. I am pretty sure that would count.

No comments:

Post a Comment