Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 43/323, 2020 - Wednesday

This is what progress looks like close to the edge of nowhere. Some people may have another name for it, but the folks that are putting in the water lines (I think they are water lines) call it progress. About seven miles from us, in Walburg, one side is selling land, another side is buying the land, and the foundations are already being poured. This is all happening really quickly, almost too quickly, or maybe I am just not paying attention. I have been accused of that before, so maybe that is what is going on.

On another note, I took my car in to get the 'kamikaze deer' damage repaired, and a couple hours later, the car was done an I was on my way.Not really a big deal. Since I think the rain is about over for the time being (a short time being), I may even get the car washed tomorrow. Maybe. We'll see. I am heading off to Marble Falls on Friday to present a class to the Highland Lake Association, so I would like to get the car washed before I go. I just looked at the weather forecast, and it is supposed to be sunny on Friday, so that is encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment