Friday, February 21, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 52/314, 2020 - Friday

Sitting in the office at home, thinking about this journal entry, I can hear the coyotes out side calling to each other. It is interesting to me that, each of the species have their own habitats, but we also share those habitats with each other. The habitat of the coyote is the darkness, my habitat is the light and the warmth of the dwelling. It is not often that our combined paths cross, and if they do, I am not sure which one of us is the most startled. Sorry about the photo for this entry, it was a rather quiet day, nothing of particular note. There was a pretty interesting sunset, but I could not get a photo of it that really did it justice, so I am going with another photo of a wreck on IH-35. I am not too sure of the wreck part of it, but the exit was closed and that took a lot of commuters by surprise. Pretty much the best thing about today is that it is Friday, and the weekend can be consumed by chores around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment