Saturday, February 29, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 60/306, 2020 - Saturday

I went to another estate sale today, in Sun City. There are so many old people there, the GPS in the car started forgetting where it was going. This is terrible to say, but there former occupant of the property most likely passed away because they could not find their way out of the subdivision (such a maze of streets) to get to the HEB for groceries. A very nice house, everything was 50% off, and I bought nothing. That is really par for my estate sale forays. I did get a call from the clock repair place in Austin, so I went and retrieved the mantle clock that was the recipient of a whole set of new guts. The clock is almost thirty years old, and it is like new on the inside now. I expect it will be good for another thirty years. I got a few more errands done as well. I have a new sheet of vinyl flooring for the chicken coop and some edging to keep it down on the floor without curling up. I took all the plants out of the garage and watered them. There is no freezing weather in the forecast at least for the next ten days. And the girls got taken for a nice long ride this morning, which made them happy. Still lots to get done tomorrow, and I need to do some prep for a couple classes I will be presenting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment