Sunday, March 1, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 61/305, 2020 - Sunday

I went to breakfast this morning with Candy and Barbara. Barbara was leaving this afternoon to go back to Australia where she lives. I met Barbara a couple years ago on a Texas REALTOR® cruise, through Candy, and we became friends. Shortly after that, she moved to Australia. That had been the plan. She is in love with a Scottish (I think) policeman that lives in Australia, so that is great! We talked about things that she did not expect when she moved, and what a BIG decision it is to pick up everything and move somewhere where you know only one person. I think that is scary, but I am kind of warming up to the idea. Not Australia, but just somewhere. 2023 will be an interesting year, I think. The chickens have most of a new floor covering in their coop. I told the guy I needed a piece of linoleum that was 6 feet by 11 feet, and it almost is. He got the six foot part right, but the eleven foot part is about a foot short. SO...I will get another piece of linoleum to replace it. You cannot piece together linoleum in a chicken coop, it needs to be all one piece. Otherwise, I got a lot of little chores done, and just putzed around for most of the day. I was looking forward to a nap, but that did not happen.

1 comment: