Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 91/275, 2020 - Tuesday

What did I eat today? I started with two cups of coffee, down from my usual four cups, since I am not driving for an hour in to the office. My morning vitamins and prescription meds. Four 250 mg Vitamin C gummies. I take four (for a total of 1000 mg) because the Emergen-C that I used to take (powdery crap that was to be dissolved in the liquid of your choice) contained 1000mg, so that is the level of mg I continue to take on a daily basis. Half of a Popeye's Fried Chicken sandwich. To be honest, I really don't remember if I had the half sandwich yesterday or today, but at some point I had a half of a Popeye's Fried Chicken sandwich. Either yesterday or today. Several (I think six or seven) mini candy bars (during one of the WORST zoom meetings I have attended). I am particularly fond of the Milky Ways and the TWIX. Celery and Hummus. Three good sized pieces of celery and some plain old hummus. One of my favorite things. Three miniature chocolate covered donuts. I have a lot of donuts. I still have four gallons of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream. I'm hoarding that. Every other night I have a coke float. Tonight's the night. Tomorrow, I WILL head in to the office. It is the first, and that is a pretty important day to a property manager. I am actually pretty content to stay at home, and take naps and eat crap, but it will all work out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment