Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 77/289, 2020 - Tuesday

Day one of the newest normal (there have been so many 'new normals this year, I have lost count). Let me know if this does not make any sense at all to you guys. The way I understand it, if you were on a cruise ship and you had a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more, you were a suspect to having been infected with the corona virus. 100.4 degrees was the benchmark. SO...since I was not working today (supposed to have been working from home, but I had really nothing to do), I decided that, if I were going to be here frequently for the next couple weeks, I would need a method of determining if I were potentially ill or if I were (in reality) just being bored or sluggish or something. SO...I went in to Georgetown and bought myself a thermometer. In the first couple hours (it took me thirty minutes to figure out how to use the thing, and that included studying the freakin' instructions), I took my temperature no less than seven times. The readings ranged from 97.2 to 101.2. The 101.2 I think was just a freak thing...The other six readings were between 97 and 99. According to the packaging in which the thermometer was presented, readings between 96.4 and 99.4 are considered normal. SO...my self-diagnosis proclaims that I am perfectly fine so far. No issues to report. I did take the girls for a ride earlier this morning, and I had no interactions with anyone during that time. When I went to CVS, there were less than 10 people in evidence, and I did make a trip to the Burger King drive-through as well. And this is only day one! Tomorrow morning, I am taking the girls in to the vet for their annual check-ups, and a beautification process. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment