Thursday, March 26, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 86/280, 2020 - Thursday

OMFG! Okay, Boomers, that means Oh. My. Freakin'. Goodness. Or something close to that, use your imagination. I took the piglet in to the vet this morning, and in the middle of one on my two (simultaneous) Zoom meetings, the vet left a message that they had removed TEN of her upper teeth. That is very different than one or two. One of my first questions was, exactly how many teeth does a dog start out with, and the answer was 'it depends.' And the bill was less than the original estimate. I don't get it. I went and picked her up this afternoon, after going in to the office for a couple hours (property managers, it seems, much like liquor stores, are considered 'essential'), and you would not know that they had done anything to her except for the purple elastic bandage on her leg where they put in the iv. BUT...while I was waiting for them to bring her out to my car, another attendant was walking another dog and that dog got loose and made a run for it. I MEAN A RUN FOR IT. I did not hang around to see how it all ended up, and I hope it had a happy ending. On another note, aren't these little blossoms pretty? They pop up every spring, and I expect many folks consider them weeds, but I thought they were worth documenting for this evenings journal entry. Everyone stay safe, and go wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment