Friday, March 13, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 73/293, 2020 - Friday

There is a new mural in town. This one is about nine stories high, at the corner of Congress and Cesar Chavez. Kind of interesting. I go that way quite a bit, and today was the first time I noticed it. Until further notice, everything is cancelled. Well, at least through April. EVERYTHING! I went to the HEB on the way home, my mission was to buy frozen chicken pot pies and some peanut butter filled pretzels. I did not find either one. I did not need toilet paper or paper towels, but I did buy two gallons of Blue Bell ice cream. A couple other things too, but really, except for hand sanitizer and the above mentioned paper products, it was pretty much business as usual. For a Friday the 13th, it was not a terrible day. I get to sleep in somewhat tomorrow (the girls will wake me up), and then next week is going to be a pretty casual week for me. Nothing crucial on my schedule that MUST be accomplished. The girls are going in for their shots and an extreme makeover on Wednesday, and I have a couple appointments at the house on Wednesday. It is kind of like the Twilight Zone...

No comments:

Post a Comment