Monday, March 16, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 76/290, 2020 - Monday

I will trade you three rolls of toilet paper for a large bottle of hand sanitizer. Seven for two bottles. Let me know if you want to make a deal. It is a very interesting time in which we are living. Nothing is terribly interesting to me, not even the threat of a virus. I was watching Antiques Roadshow, and that was not even keeping my attention. Maybe the next one, fingers crossed. I went in to the office this morning, left about 230 or so and did a few errands on the way home. I will stay at home tomorrow and Wednesday. By stay at home, I mean I will NOT go in to the office. I may do a few things in Georgetown, but I am not going to the office. On Wednesday, I have a series of appointments at the house, getting bids for some renovations I would like to do.We will see. The sun finally came out after I got home this afternoon, so that was lovely. With any luck, maybe we will have some peaches later in the summer. The peach tree up by the road is absolutely covered with blossoms, so that will be good. Peach and Plums are blooming in the back, apples are not showing any signs of blossoms at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment