Monday, March 30, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 90/276, 2020 - Monday

I am pushing out today's journal entry because there is a double-header Antiques Roadshow coming on in about 30 minutes. The second hour may be sacrificed, because there is a new episode of 90 Day Fiance, my newest compulsive television viewing horror. It will be interesting tonight to see if Ed finds Lana (I am thinking no), but you can never tell. Maybe the fourth time will be the charm. It has been raining most of the day, we have close to a half-inch, maybe a little more overnight. More rain to start on Thursday, thru the weekend. I went in to the office for a little while this morning, I won't be going in tomorrow, but I will be back on Wednesday, the first day of the month. I only had one zoom meeting (and I did not even think to take a zoom-fie), and there will be another one on Wednesday. That might be it for the near term, you never know. These are not poppies from our yard, but I did spy them on the way in to the office this morning. I thought they were journal worthy, I hope you like them. Otherwise, it is time to get nekkid and settle in for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment