Monday, March 23, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 83/283, 2020 - Monday

More signs of progress close to the edge of nowhere. Great big giant water lines going in for miles out here, and I guess that is an okay thing. Not necessarily a good thing in my opinion, but an okay thing. I took the girls for a ride this morning, and then headed in to the office. I am pretty sure that Austin and Travis County will be on 'lockdown' starting tomorrow, but we will all survive it. I'm pretty sure that we will overcome and look back on all this. It will be like 'do you remember where you were when Kennedy was killed?' and the the next question is 'which Kennedy?' But anyway, staying home is not the worst thing that has ever happened to me, not by a long shot. I have a conference call scheduled for tomorrow at 9 o'clock, on one on Wednesday at 10 o'clock. The little piglet is going to the vet on Wednesday morning for some blood work and then on Thursday morning for some dental work. Probably going to have a couple teeth pulled, the vet last week said she had at least one tooth that caused an infection in her gums, but you really could not tell it, she does not act as if the gums are sore or that she has any problem with her teeth. I will let you know how it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment