Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 71/295, 2020 - Wednesday

NOTICE: The Toad Is Gone. Today was a most excellent day...another friend in McAllen posted that his day was one of great achievements, so I looks like a lot of people were having a great day. Today was the last day of the Property Management class I was presenting at our south office, everyone passed the test, and everyone survived the four days of classroom experience. It was a great group of colleagues, as is evidenced by the photo attached. Tomorrow I will present a four hour class on Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals. I really enjoy presenting that class. News Item: The saga of the bed continues...As you know I bought a new mattress a couple weeks ago, and I have been looking for a bed frame for that new mattress ever since. On the way in to Austin, I was talking with one of our property managers, and she mentioned Star Furniture on northbound IH-35. I stopped in there this afternoon on my way home, and was greeted by a long-lost friend of mine, Gabe! I met Gabe when I first moved to Austin in 1985. He recognized me when I walked in the door, and I recognized him soon after. It was so very nice to see him again, and we had a great few minutes talking about what we had been doing since the last time we had seen each other. I'm talking DECADES!

No comments:

Post a Comment