Sunday, March 22, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 82/284, 2020 - Sunday

Day four of social distancing. Two days in a row that I have slept (okay, stayed in the bed) until 7:30. It is kind of interesting. I would usually get up not later than 5 o'clock, but there is no real need to be up and ready to do something these days. And the newspaper does not come until the delivery lady feels good and ready to deliver it. This morning, it got here at 9:21. The girls are doing pretty well adjusting to the new reality of things. They do not mind me being home a lot, and they really only care about making sure I don't forget to feed them. They are getting lots of extra food, too. I an usually not really hungry when I get up in the mornings, and I feed them pretty early. About 9 or 10 I feel like eating something, so there is always a little bit of my food that I share with them. That is their new reality; the human guy eats and they eat too! I did take the girls for their ride, it was kind of a long ride today. Then, I decided to go in to the Georgetown Tractor Supply. They did not have the same stuff that the Taylor store did not have yesterday. Bird seed and chicken feed. I substituted birdseed yesterday, and I substituted chicken feed today. They usually get deliveries on Tuesday, so I will go back in a couple days and check stuff out. On my way in to Georgetown, I saw this egret fishing for bugs, and thought it would be a good thing to share with you all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment