Thursday, March 19, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 79/287, 2020 - Thursday

Just another quiet day on the Edge of Nowhere. I logged on to a quick conference call this morning at 8:30, and then it was time to take the girls for a ride. After that, I went in to the office with my trustee plastic tube of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. I used them to bring the recycling cans back to their proper place at the office, and I sanitized the doors in the office as well. On the way home, I had to go by a property, and then I stopped at HEB and used them for the grocery cart. Honestly, that is a quite an accomplishment for me. I still do not think I can wash my hands and sing the alphabet song at the same time, but I am working on it. Is it just me, or is everyone putting on weight during this social distancing thing? I bought pancake mix and syrup at the grocery today, along with some pimento cheese spread and TWO more gallons of ice cream. No one is sure how this is all going to end, but if you need ice cream, just let me know. I took my temperature about five times today, and did not even break 98 degrees. I did learn, however, that you should not drink coffee and expect to take a legitimate thermometer reading at the same time. It is kind of shocking. More iris are blooming, and more of the fruit trees in the back are showing evidence of blossoms. The girls are happy, I am relatively happy, and right now it is a relatively calm evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment