Thursday, March 12, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 72/294, 2020 - Thursday

Oh crap, tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Ugh. Why can't it just be Friday? As far as Thursday's go, this one was not horrible. I had a conference call in my office at 8 o'clock this morning, which meant I had to get up early again and get to the offie by 8, which I did. That also meant I had to wake up early enough to do that, which I did. It also meant I had to leave early enough to get there, which I did. AND, I had to, once again, get on the express lane on MoPac (which I did), and pay five bucks to go about 15 miles (which I did). And I got to the office with about three minutes to spare. After the call, I had a ten o'clock appointment to present the Puppy Love class (which I did), and then it was back to the office. I did a few things (not a very busy real estate day), and then I headed home. I did make a few stops on the way; Tractor Supply and a bar-b-cue place in Taylor. The bar-b-cue was totally for the girls, they had not had any bones in a while, so they have a few bones to enjoy for the next several days. The high temperature today in central Texas was 87 degrees. The average temperature for this date is somewhere in the 50s. Blame it on a virus, everybody else is blaming everything else on a virus. I will let you know if I survive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment