Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 84/282, 2020 - Tuesday

It is pretty close to being poppy season in central Texas. Georgetown prides itself on being the red poppy capital of something. Not sure if they claim the title in Texas or the World, but the poppies are blooming furiously there. So far, we only have three blooms, but there are LOTS of buds on the plants. I like them very much. Today was kind of a busy day in a try not to do anything kind of way. I had a nine o'clock conference call, then the housekeeper arrived, then the guys working on the pool arrived, then I went to the bank and took the girls for a ride, then I came home and started eating left-overs in the refrigerator. The Crossroads Cafe has signs out that they are offering to-go items, so I think I will do that tomorrow. Either that or a Popeye's chicken sandwich. We are on lock-down starting at 11:59 tonight, but liquor stores are considered essential businesses, so I've got that covered. I think real estate is also considered an essential business, in Travis County and Austin, not sure about Williamson County. My office is in Austin and Travis County, but I live in Williamson County. This is going to make for an interesting six or eight weeks, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment