Friday, March 6, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 66/300, 2020 - Friday

I am truly happy that today is Friday. It started out nicely enough, and there was nothing particularly traumatic about the day, but I am just glad for the weekend to be here. It could only be made better if we did not have to set our clocks forward an hour tomorrow night. I am too old for messing with the clocks twice a year. It is bad enough that I have to keep them set, wind them, install new batteries and all that stuff. I cannot go gently into that good night if I wake up and think "It's three o'clock, but it is really only two o'clock!" But, it seems I have no choice, and will be a good soldier and comply with the will of our elected officials. I did have lunch with Holly this afternoon (thanks Holly), and that was very nice. We got to catch up on all the stuff that has been going on since the last time we got together. It was only after we went to our next meetings that I remembered other really important stuff that we had not even gotten around to mentioning. And then I was off to the board to present a quick Ethics tutelage to a group of newly oriented members. I always like doing that, and it is pretty darned rewarding to warn these new colleagues to try and NOT make all the mistakes I made in my career!

No comments:

Post a Comment