Friday, March 27, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 87/279, 2020 - Friday

I used to get all excited about Fridays, but now Friday is just like all the other days. AND...all the days, end in day. Whatever... I attended three zoom meetings today, did some technical stuff outside of real estate, and took the dogs for a ride. The social distancing is working pretty well if you discount the social media parts of it. It is interesting that people are arguing and fighting amongst themselves on Facebook, and I am just lurking and watching (for the most part) all the stuff going on. It is really not that entertaining, and I (probably) have the ability to binge watch stuff that I have been interested in for years (Netflix and other streaming services), but I have not yet succumbed to those temptations. In the meantime, I mess with the chickens, take the girls for a ride, and eat just about everything in sight. AND...I note that the iris are pretty much on the decline. They had a pretty good run this year, and there are still plenty left to bloom, but I am not sure I would call them 'spectacular' this year, as we have in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment