Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 85/281, 2020 - Wednesday

When asked, retired people say they stay busy all the time. I know this lockdown stuff is not really like retirement (it is in some ways, I think), but I am staying really busy with the social distancing stuff. I took the piglet to the vet this morning for some blood work (to make sure she will survive the dental surgery tomorrow), and the hand-off of the dog to the technician (stay in your car, we will come out and get her), was kind of like a bad James Bond movie. Work with me. After about 15 minutes and another phone call to make sure my credit card was clearing, they brought her back out, and we proceeded to come home. Tomorrow, she goes in for the surgery, and she's not supposed to have any food or water after 10 o'clock tonight. Try telling that to a dog... Anyway, after I got home, I had a 10 o'clock webinar call, and I have SEVEN more scheduled between now and the first of April. Austin and Travis County has declared Real Estate (and specifically Property Management) to be an essential activity, so I am going to try to get in to the office for a couple hours tomorrow, before I go back to get the piglet out of hock from the vet. Everything continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment