Sunday, March 15, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 75/291, 2020 - Sunday

Well, the weather prognosticators failed again today. Yesterday, they forecast high temperatures in the high 70s. I do not think the temperature broke 55 all day today. And it was dribbly outside all day as well. I am freezing! But it did not stop me from mingling with the masses. I hope I do not regret all this socializing I have done today. I got another carload of stuff off to Goodwill this morning, after I took the girls for a ride. I did get Jody's truck cranked up, so that was good. After the Goodwill, I was off to Costco. I put Costco in my GPS, and the closest one was in Cedar Park, so I let the GPS guide me. It was a pleasant drive, but the Costco is set up differently than the one I usually frequent, so I just kind of wandered around, criticizing other peoples cart maneuvers. Only one old lady with rubber gloves and a face mask paid me any attention, and she thanked me for my concern. Not really. But at least she did not pull out a pistol from her box of sani-wipes. It is the little things in life that mean so much. On the way home from Costco, I stopped again at HEB so I could wander around aimlessly there. I bought more chicken pot pies and another gallon of ice cream. It seems I have gone full speed with all the hysteria. When I got home, I cleaned the chicken coop and did the rest of the mundane things one does at a farm house on the weekends. I think the next few weeks are going to be kind of interesting, and I have already seen EVERYTHING on EVERY channel on the television. Good Grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment