Saturday, March 14, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 74/292, 2020 - Saturday

I found TURKEY pot pies and ONE CHICKEN pot pie today at Target. I also got a pretty decent supply of peanut butter pretzels. Pretty decent as in, I got the last two barrels of peanut butter pretzels. Before that, I got a couple closets cleaned out and made a trip to Goodwill. My goal is to clean out another closet tomorrow, and make another trip to Goodwill. Other than that, the only thing on my list for tomorrow is to clean the chicken coop (and mop the floor), and some really mundane stuff around the house. Jody's truck would not start again today, so I took the girls for a ride in my car, and put the battery charger on Jody's truck. Tomorrow I expect I will put the charger on the farm truck, and try to get it started. I need to fill a couple cans of gas up, so I will be set for summer lawn mower stuff. The Polaris and the tractor are both diesel, and I have tanks with diesel in them. I may take a trip in to Costco tomorrow, so I don't have to do that during the week. And maybe a stop at Lowe's. HEB is curtailing their store house to 8AM to 8PM, so maybe I will make a mad dash, not that I need anything. This corona food riot is kind of like Christmas...I am being convinced by the media that I need to go grocery shopping when I really don't have to, but I am going anyway, just to wander around the store kind of aimlessly. And now, for something completely different: Our Mountain Laurel is finally acting like it is really happy to be blooming, and the poppies are about ready to burst in to bloom. I love poppies, can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment