Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 63/303, 2020 - Tuesday

Is it my imagination or is Barney starting to look more and more like Garfield, the older he gets? He was not the least bit threatened when I took him his food this afternoon when I got home, so that in itself is a good sign. I left for Austin early this morning, in order to give myself plenty of time to get to South Austin for my class that began at 8:30. I left at 6:15, and paying close attention to the traffic reports on the television, that should have given me plenty of time. There was a report of a wreck on the northbound side of the Interstate, but nothing happening on the southbound side. It ended up taking me an hour and 57 minutes to get the the board office. I got there with about 17 minutes to spare. When I left the house, the GPS said I would be there by about 7:30. Nope, it didn't happen. So here is the current challenge: It is supposed to storm overnight, and rain throughout the day tomorrow. What in the hell time do you think I need to leave to get to South Austin in time for my class. We agree...we don't know. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment