Monday, February 10, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 41/325, 2020 - Monday

Today was my first Executive Board meeting with Texas REALTORS®. I have been a REALTOR® for 25 years, and I have done a lot of different things during that time. I have had lots of ups, downs and sideways, but nothing has caused me to even consider turning away from it. The more I learn about being a volunteer servant, the more I understand the commitment it takes to make a difference on behalf of all our members. Locally, that is about 13,000 members. Statewide, about 130,000 members, and on a national scale, I thine there are about 1.3 million members. Something like that. I have been honored (and lucky) to give my time and knowledge (more time than knowledge) to the REALTOR® associations that I m a part of. The photo included in this post is the obligatory image of my table place along with my other colleagues from our Region, Region 15. Tomorrow will be my first Board of Directors meeting as an RVP, although I have served as a Director in the past. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment