Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 50/316, 2020 - Wednesday

I have a headache. I have had it since yesterday, and I expect it will go away soon. I hardly ever have a headache, so I can only empathize with those that are victims of migraine headaches. That was one of the many topics of conversation yesterday. Believe me, there was a lot of conversation, and there was lots of laughing, lots of crying (sometimes at the same time), just lots. I spent a lot of time in bed today, and that was good. I spent the rest of the time walking around in circles, and that was okay too. The whole day seemed to play out in slow-motion. The only thing I really did today was to take the girls for a ride. Part of that was to make sure that Jody's truck was still running, and so the battery does not go dead again. I also fed the chickens and the cat(s). I told Jody the other day (Saturday) that I thought there was another cat in the vicinity, because I heard it meowing. Barney has never made a sound to the best of my knowledge. Today, when I was feeding (what I thought was only) Barney, I saw the other cat. A grey cat. I thought "I need to tell Jody." I am pretty sure he already knows. The weather is still acting strangely. We have had drizzly rain the the last couple days, and I think it is supposed to continue tomorrow, and let up by Sunday. This tree (I am not sure what it is) is blooming up by the road. I noticed it the other day. I forgot to tell Jody.

3 comments: