Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 42/324, 2020 - Tuesday

It's only Tuesday? It is a rainy and chilly day, and the last I knew, the high temperature only got up to about 46 degrees today. It is not supposed to get too much cooler overnight, and we may hit 60 degrees tomorrow. Hopefully, the rain will cease (not that we can't use the rain), and the sun will come out tomorrow (sounds like a song). Maybe, maybe not. There is a pretty good chance of rain through next week. Today was my first Board of Directors meeting as a Regional Vice President. It was an interesting meeting, some serious business, some forecasts, some reports, some play, some fun, and now it is time to share all the stuff I gathered up from the last six days, and share it with my colleagues.

On the way home this afternoon, I stopped at Target to see if I could find a new watch band for Jody's watch. The short answer is, no I could not. When I inquired upon first entering the store, I was directed to the electronics department. No, I don't think I need an electronic watch band, and no, there is no such thing (anymore) as a Speidel Twist-O-Flex watch band. If you have one still in the wrapper, there is no telling how much it might be worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment