Thursday, February 13, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 44/322, 2020 - Thursday

Yes, I know, I am a day late and a dollar short. No, I am not holding this broom up with my tongue. No, I did not manage to get the broom to stand up by itself because all the stars, moons and planets were in perfect alignment yesterday. Yes, Tosalyn in our office did it. Yes, Tosalyn took the picture. Yes, Tosalyn helped me get up off the floor.

TIL: Today I learned that, if you are interested or an aficionado of popping the bubble wrap, particularly the big blue ones that are used by one of the biggest companies in the world (not going to say the name but the initials are Amazon), then you should know, the air inside all those bubbles has been shipped over here from China. Those sneaky little devils!

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment