Friday, February 7, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 38/328, 2020 - Friday

Day two of the Texas REALTORS® Winter Meeting, and it was a full day of stuff. Started out with a quick visit in to a couple committee meetings, and then Candy and I spent the day presenting Professional Standards to a room full (+/- 125) of some of the smartest and most capable of our colleagues from across the state. I think the presentation was pretty well received, and Candy and I have known each other for a LONG time, so we played off each other, and that was good. A lot of good information presented, and hopefully it did not seem to the attendees that they were in that room for seven hours. An extra treat was seeing several of the Cooke'd moderators (and lurkers) in the room, and we got together for this pic. Thanks Alisha!

And I really can't think of anything else that I encountered today that could be considered funny or entertaining, so that is it for this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment