Thursday, February 27, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 58/308, 2020 - Thursday

It is confirmed, there is another cat in the hood. I heard it last week, saw a glimpse of it the other day, and saw it full on this afternoon when I was taking food to Barney. He/She is not particularly timid, it came very close to me twice when I was putting food in the dish. So, I assume it belongs or belonged to someone, and it ended up here. It may wander off at some point, but for now, there are two cats on the property, two dogs and one crazy person. Today was a pretty uneventful day, I got in to the office at my new later time, and got a few things done. I had a lunch date with some friends of mine, and that was nice, and then I went back to the office, did a little bit more work, and headed home. I stopped at Target on the way (bought a new pair of house-shoes and another dog gate), and then made another stop at Tractor Supply for some bird seed. The chickens had a good day today, eleven eggs, so they are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment