Thursday, February 20, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 51/315, 2020 - Thursday

You guys are all really lucky. This picture is much happier than the one I had intended for this entry. I went in to Austin this morning, but it was later than I usually go in. I was wakened this morning by a little piglet dog licking my ear. I decided it was time to get up, and let them outside for a while. It was misting rain this morning (cleared off now), so I headed in at about nine o'clock or so. Still kind of going in slow motion, but I am making accomplishments. Lots of details to get worked out, and I am just taking stuff one day at a time. Anyway...when I was on my way home, there were about forty buzzards hanging around one spot, and I slowed down to see what they were feasting on, but there was nothing. Took a photo for the journal, but then the sunset won out over the carrions. The picture does not really do the sunset justice, might have been better earlier or later, but this is what you are getting. I will do more chores tomorrow, and will go back in to Austin. Going in late and coming home early is kind of good. I can get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment