Friday, February 14, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 45/321, 2020 - Friday

Happy St. Valentine's Day everyone! I had the pleasure of visiting with the Highland Lakes Association of REALTORS® today, presenting the class on Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals. I think everybody in the class had a good time, and everyone (including me) walked away from the class with some information they did not have when they walked in. It was a really pretty day in central Texas, and the drive to Marble Falls is always (well, almost always) a nice one. This pic is courtesy of Sonya, and it is me and the Association Executive Nat! Thanks for inviting me!

Did you all do anything exciting on this day of romance? I stopped on my way to the class and bought candy to throw at people, and I did not throw any. Now I have a bag of candy sitting alone, all by itself, on the dining room table. I feel sorry for it. I may have to pay it some attention in just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment