Friday, February 28, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 59/307, 2020 - Friday

One more day and it will be March. Crazy. If it is Friday, it must be estate sale day. We try our best to go to estate sales on Friday, and this one was not really any better or worse than most of the others. It is very seldom that I buy stuff at these sales, and usually never buy anything more than $20. Today I got five lamp timers and a tape measure ($1 each) and two winged metal pigs ($4 each). Just a bit over $15 for the lot, and I am very pleased with that. I never seem to be able to find a tape measure when I need one, and there are probably a dozen here and there between the house and the barns, but never where I need one. SO, that was good. It was a lovely spring day in central Texas today, even though it is still winter according to the calendar. Temperature in the low 70s, sunny, light breeze, all was right with the world. I hate this: Daylight Saving Time starts on March 8th, just one week from Sunday. I really, reaLLY, REALLY hate it. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment