Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day Seventeen...

NUM YUMMY! Have you ever seen that commercial on TV? Stupid, but I like NUM YUMMY. NUM YUMMY today was blueberry pancakes (swimming in low-cal syrup) that Jody made for breakfast. Makes yer tummy say yummy! What a great way to start the day! I am lobbying for ginger bread pancakes for tomorrow. Excellent nights sleep last night, slept a little late even, did not get up until about 6AM. Had no real plans for the day, and that was nice. Jody made the pancakes, I installed a new Brita Water filter in the kitchen (we are going to try and quit using bottled water as much, so this is kind of a test run). All was great, and the day continued wonderfully!

We finally decided to go into the city and get some more furniture out of the condo. Today we got the dining room table and chairs, the dining room rug, two leather la-z-boy club chairs and a lounge chair and ottoman. A pretty good haul, all things considered.

On the way into town, we stopped at Harbor Freight (second on the list of favorite stores) and I got a cargo net for the truck, so stuff will not fly out the back while we are driving down the interstate. Then Jody needed to stop at the bank, and after we loaded everything up, we stopped by the office, and then I made a stop at my bank. Mundane things that need to be handled. I will not go into the office on Monday, and the banks will be closed in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr's. birthday. So, overall, today was a good day to get stuff like that done.

Have I mentioned lately that I am the luckiest guy in the world? Yep, I am, and I hold the worlds record. Undefeated champ! Now, go dance like nobody is watching, go sing a song like nobody is watching, and go do something nice for someone, in case you forgot to do that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment